Monday, March 3, 2014

Kathy's Outfit.


Sweet Nothings.

  Well story behind this, I found out that only person that actually reads my articles (and I thank her for that) is, my good friend since 7th Grade, the one and only Asian friend of mine, Kathy Chantha. Thanks Kathy and to that, I will reward you with an outfit.

  First of all, I'm going to talk about your style. I've been observing you lately and the choices you make on what to wear. You just have a simple style that includes jeans, t-shirt, converse, and a hoodie. Like always, your hair down and wavy. You don't accessories that much but I'm here to change that.

  Now, I know you have this at home but pick your best jeans and cute printed top. Something close to my examples on the top. (^) Than an army jacket over the top base, (and if you don't have one, it's all right because mine up there is only $17 dollars) you'll never know what mother nature is going to storm up later. (Ha ha, get it? No, okay, just another lame pun line of mine).

  For shoes, it took me awhile to know what kind and color of shoes should go along. So I just decide on some simple pair of navy blue TOMS. Don't forget about those mini socks though. Now to wrap up all of the outfit together, add a maroon color bow. (Did you get that pun line? Nope, just me, okay :/ )

  You see this outfit was simple like one, two, three. Maybe just trying on some cute clothing pieces could brighten up your skin and wear a dress much more often because Girl, you have great legs.

 Anyways I really did hope you like the outfit I made and suggest to you. And thanks for supporting me and reading this. Okay, well next time when you shop, Check the Measurements before you buy.

Outfit- Fits more of the girls who would want to brighten up their style
Disclaimer- I'm not sponsoring any of the brands and Polyvore was used to make the outfit.

To get the look:

Shirt-http://www.polyvore.com/sweet_nothings_muscle_tee/thing?context_id=114767983&context_type=collection&id=103145719

Pants- http://www.polyvore.com/american_eagle_outfitters_hi-rise_jegging/thing?context_id=114767983&context_type=collection&id=95231008

Army Jacket- http://www.polyvore.com/shirt-style_jacket/thing?context_id=114767983&context_type=collection&id=88575857

Shoes-http://www.polyvore.com/toms_navy_canvas_womens_classics/thing?context_id=114767983&context_type=collection&id=82984805

Bow- http://www.polyvore.com/maroon_hair_bow/thing?context_id=114767983&context_type=collection&id=88694433

No comments:

Post a Comment