Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring dresses

Spring dresses


Spring time is here and so are spring dresses.
And that means a-lot of flowers (floral) and pastel colors, like light pink.
PLEASE STAY IN THE END (or just skip to it if you're that lazy) I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!

Skater-dress are never going to go out of style since they have that plip-plum style. They make a perfect choice to hide any stomach fattening and wide love handles some (like me) would have.
And also it's the type of design on the dress too. You just can not get a black, jean dress and pair with a pastel pink cardigan. Like no! It's looks like you're trying to mix Indie & Girly together and let me tell you, those two do not go together!

But for this outfit, the dress is just a simple floral design with pastel pink, dark pink, light blue, and army green mixed together.

Now this is your choice if you would want just to cover your shoulders or not. I would, only if I'm wearing this dress to a special occasion like on Easter's Sunday. This is just a simple off-white knitted sweater/cardigan. The bow is also a choice you can make, it goes great with your hair down or you do an up-do braided hair.

(In the making, I got bored so I watched cat videos)

The shoes are in a strict color/style for today's outfit. Strictly flat-tanned type would be a good choice.

On to the announcement, now I've been seeing styles that girls will choose around school, and let me say, can I fix your makeup and put you in something cute that your body will love? No, this does not mean I'm changing you for good "in the new you" type of way. I just want to help your body and bring the beautiful-ness that you never thought you saw in you. Like enhancing a photo and making it look better, basically a filter.

If you do for one day would let me do that to you, find me around school or email me at
briannabermudez16@gmail.com .

I'll be happy to help and remember Check the Measurements before you buy. See you later.

Outfit- Today's outfit fits more of those girly gals. 
Disclaimer- I'm not sponsoring any of the brands and Polyvore was used to make the outfit.

Get the look-

Dress- http://www.polyvore.com/boohoo_rio_low_waist_floral/thing?context_id=117316121&context_type=collection&id=102483468

Cardigan- http://www.polyvore.com/free_ship_batwing_sleeves_high-low/thing?context_id=117316121&context_type=collection&id=96230855

Bow- http://www.polyvore.com/forever_21_timeless_bow_barrette/thing?context_id=117316121&context_type=collection&id=105236728

Shoes- http://www.polyvore.com/womens_chelsea_flat/thing?context_id=117316121&context_type=collection&id=105126974





No comments:

Post a Comment