Friday, May 23, 2014

Done for now.

You're done for the summer.
Now since summer break is coming around the corner, I've been thinking, why not leave with a great summer outfit. Don't be sad because I will be coming back at the end of the summer (when school starts). This is not a good bye, this is more of a "See ya later."

I'm going to keep this short as possible, so that means I'm not going to be describing and talking about the clothing pieces (like I always do). Short and simple.

White crop-top paired with high waisted (or normal shaped length) shorts will keep you cool for the summer. A jean vest will keep your back protected and other revealing upper body parts that you might feel uncomfortable to show anyone. For your feet, I choose ankle booties, but if you're not fine with wearing a bit of heels, than put on something that will match and at the same time, feel good to walk or travel around in.

This is outfit is a little plain without an accessories. Just a simple coin collar necklace will do fine. Other than else, I got everything else covered. I hope you have a "Great Grizzly" summer.



This outfit is for every and any type of gal who think this will be cute to wear.
Disclaimer- I'm not sponsoring any of the brands and Polyvore was used to make the outfit.

If you want these clothing pieces- http://www.polyvore.com/youre_done_for_summer/set?id=121914091

No comments:

Post a Comment